Make: Tokyo Meeting will be held for 2 days on the 20th/21st of November 2010 at the Tokyo institute of Technology Oookayama (大岡山）campus.
- Date：November 20th (Sat), November 21st (Sun) 2010
- Place： Tokyo Institute of Technology - Oookayama campus（東京都目黒区大岡山2-12-1）
- Access：1min walk from Oookayama (大岡山）station on the Tokyu Oimachi and Meguro line.
- Entry： Free
- Organisers： O'reilly Japan
- Joint organisers： Tokyo Institute of Technology, Information design department - Tama Art University
This is the 6th Tokyo meeting of MAKE and is a gathering of various creators who come to show off their (mostly) electronic creations. There is usually a lot to see and experience are there will be some crafters too including the Techno craft club.
Here's some photos of when I went last year. Hopefully this year will be just as fun.
|A DIY planetarium.|
|Inside the planetarium. This was a big hit with kids.|
|Cross-stitch designer Makoto Ozu|
|I tried on the Techno craft club's items. It wasn't until after I noticed the "don't touch" sign. Sorry guys!|
|An electronic lego machine that opens and closes a velcro wallet endlessly. It's a 2chan joke apparently.|
|Reiko and I made K-Shock watches with Makoto Ozu.|